Netflix is an online service available for both mobile devices and desktop computers that allows you to view thousands of movies, tv series, shows and sporting events, cartoons, and more for a monthly recurring fee. The site offers movies in HD and Ultra HD when available (only for premium accounts), you can watch unlimited movies and TV shows on your laptop, TV, smartphone and tablet, and to top it all the first month is free.
Learn how to create a new account by simply following the instructions below.
How to Sign Up for Netflix
1. Go to www.netflix.com/getStarted
2. Scroll down the page and enter your email in the “Email Address” field box that you’ll see within the registration form.
3. Choose a strong and secure password that’s 4 to 60 characters long.
4. Click “Register” and you’re done!
Sign Up With Facebook
Scroll down the page and click on the “Sign-up with Facebook” button that you will see at the bottom right side of the page.
1. Go to www.netflix.com/Login
2. Enter the same email address that you used to register in the “Email” text field that you’ll see in the center of your screen.
3. Enter your Password.
4. Click “Sign In”.
If you want to log in with Facebook simply click on the “Login With Facebook” button at the bottom of the access form and that’s it.